[MOS] AirPort bientôt supporté

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

• Jul

Voici ce qu’un développeur de MorphOS vient de déclarer sur MorphZone :

Well, this was definitely no April Fools’ joke. I am currently working on the internal WiFi driver for the MorphOS 3.6 release.

I originally considered to launch some early bird user tester program for Easter which every registered user could apply to although our policy usually is that we don’t release anything in advance before a full MorphOS update release. On a second thought, I considered that this requires some expertise regarding MorphOS and this should probably be limited to the more experienced users.

Anyway, as some sort of Easter MorphOS gift and to acknowledge the registration of MorphOS even without internal Wifi support, any registered MorphOS user who can actually make use of the internal b43 wifi may write some email to [email protected] to apply for b43 driver testing to MorphOS Team. Please be aware that we still might reject your application and you might have to wait until MorphOS 3.6 is finally released, last but not least we have to limit the number of testers to a reasonable amount.

Also be aware that this is supposed to be some early bird testing, so if you don’t feel comfortable with any sort of testing of new software, better wait for the final release and don’t apply !

Voila qui réjouira les possesseurs d’iBook (dont je suis) et de Powerbook. 🙂

Prédateur Chess | Amiga 500 + ACA500 | Amiga 1200 + ACA1233

papiosaur

Merci Jul pour cette excellente nouvelle 😀

www.amigang-store.com

Sa

Bonne nouvelle !

Brumiga

Trouve-t-on facilement par chez nous en occasion des cartes airport pcmcia pour powermac g4 ? Si oui à quel prix sont-elles vendues ?

Brumiga

Anonyme

Entre 10 et 15 euros

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

• Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Forums AmigaOS, MorphOS et AROS Général [MOS] AirPort bientôt supporté

Amiga Impact