AmigaSYS 4 French translation – help…

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

• dary

Dear French Users.

At the beginning of october it seemed that the official French translation for the AmigaSYS 4 packages.

Unfortunately the whole thing is stuck, i sent the files to the translater at october 15, now it is the end of november and i got the 10-15% of the translations.

In 1,5 month it is not a big process, i wrote to the translater, that i need the files, because i cannot step on and the future update files are already ready for the French language, the only missing piece is the translation.

The translater isn’t answer for weeks now, he visits the forums, i feel he isn’t interested and he is just delay my work, so i decided to ask your help.

About the translation:

You’ll need to translate terse English to French, not scripts, it is collected into files, you only have to translate.

All of the translations can be made in a few hours.

If more people want to do it, then you can translate it as a team, by share the parts.

Thank you, Dary

http://amigasys.extra.hu

[email protected]

mrodfr

hello,

http://tradamiga.free.fr/ (french site)

BTW, what is the name of the french translator of amigasys ??

Update version 3 to version 4 ???

JiDeWe

hello dary:)

what about a “no-aga” version for amiga-classic (2000-3000)?

1 A500 2mo, 1 A500 512ko +ACA500+, 1 Atari 520Ste 4mo + UltraSatan dual, Un Falcon030 "résurrectioné", un MSX2 8235 avec Carnivore2, un MSX28250 (fmstéréopack, music mode et imprimante et quelques D7 et KTouche ).
          maxime perpétuelle : si je cours en zigzag ce n'est pas pour éviter le balles, mais les c..s, et si un cachalot vient sur ton babord, il est prioritaire, sur tribord aussi... (B.M.)

Tarzin

Dear Dary,

As I told you at the beginning, I’m freely translating various projects on my spare time. And by theses days, spare time is not easy to find.

I work EACH day on many things:

– AmiGame (database, translation, etc..)

– AmiKit (translation, French WebSite)

– Various translations (TheMPEGEncGUi, Gift4MUI)

You can have a look at all translations done by myself here:

http://tarzin.free.fr/traductions.html

As you can see, AmigaSYS is not my first one

– my Personnal Website

– etc…

I’ve created AmigaSYS french patch without asking you because I’ve heard many people asking for it. This patch is not only a archive, most of files included have been translated by myself.

I think you can easy the amount of work.

So please, don’t tell “I feel he isn’t interested and he is just delay my work, so i decided to ask your help. “

or “he visits the forums”

Currently, I’m working alone for an Amiga meeting in the North of France. That’s also an hard job! I come all days on Amiga Impact’s board to get and provid informations.

Of course, it’s in french only but you’ll see that I’m not only “visiting the forum”

So:

– If somebody want to continue to translate AmigaSYS in french, I’ll send him translated files

– If sadly, nobody want to do it, I’ll continue to upgrade my “AmigaSYS french patch”

Dary, thanks for your GREAT work on AmigaSYS. Hope somebody will help you for an OFFICIAL AmigaSYS french version.

Regards,

Tarzin

ness62

@ Tarzin ,oui ben tu peux pas être au champ et a la ville en même temps. ;-)

Tarzin:

Yes, you can not be in the field and has the city all at once.(sais pas si c’est bien traduit)

thank you for your French work Amygasys

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

• Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Forums AmigaOS, MorphOS et AROS Général AmigaSYS 4 French translation – help…

Amiga Impact