Etat des lieux MOS PowerUP

2 sujets de 46 à 47 (sur un total de 47)

• CLS2086

Il semblerait que non.

Sinon voici mes essais de cartes PCI sur mon GREX 1200 je l’ai écris sur Morphzone, c’est en anglais simple à comprendre :

RTL8139 (B/d) : sometime the time hangs directly before the early kickstart, if i go further, it crashes MOS.

Fortmedia FM801 : cause problems at the BPPC init stage ! It disables all PCI card. if i go further, it crashes MOS.

Ess Solo1 : damn, I don’t find the way to make it works.

RTL8029 : seems to work with the original 68k drivers if it is in a DMA slot.

SB128 : sometime the time hangs directly before the early kickstart, if i go further, it is not used by MOS (drivers ?? I used the lastest AHI for MOS).

SB Live! (emu10k1) : sometime the time hangs directly before the early kickstart, if i go further, it crashes MOS.

USB 2 (nec 5 ports) : it can disable some PCI cards, sometime the time hangs directly before the early kickstart, if i go further, it crashes MOS.

Combo USB2+FW (VIA 5+3 ports) : need to install Poseidon for Mos and Arrackattack (use only openUSB driver!!! the other make the system crash), it’s found 3 units 2 Ehci et 1 Uchi, and 3 hubs, but when you plug something on, it told you bad adress error (-10), then turn all the card to off, and impossible to restart it.

Voodoo TVFM : Visionnary 0.18 (68k) and 0.22 (MOS) can find it, but nothing appeared and the application hang. For Amithlon TV too… RadioX told me that the card is already in use.

I also try some SCSI cards (that works on my Pegasos1 with symbios.device), the MOS screen stay black.

Here are my tries. Now I have a big problem with my ESS solo1 sound card, the 1st one i had is not detected any more by the BPPC PCi menu. The 2nd, it give me a short “digital” crash when I try to play any sound, and lock the machine… I restored an old backup but I still have the crash… I had that a long time ago, but I don”t remind how I resolved it.

I also noticed, that my MUI/Ambiant/System preferences reset when I restart Mos…

CLS2086

Bon sur MZ, certains disent que remplacer la LowLevel.library par celle d’AOS 3.9 donne plus de “libertés”.

Sinon,

compactflash.device -> marche pas, trouve la présence d’une carte, mais impossible d’en tirer les infos 😮

2 sujets de 46 à 47 (sur un total de 47)

• Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Forums AmigaOS, MorphOS et AROS Général Etat des lieux MOS PowerUP

Amiga Impact