Projet Kickstarter : Reproduire l'Amiga Classic

2 sujets de 16 à 17 (sur un total de 17)

• farvardin

5 backers… 5 €…

à mon avis, c’est le créateur qui s’est fait 5 comptes différents. Qui pourrait soutenir cela ? 40000 € pour s’acheter du matos, puis un nouveau kickstarter pour créer les plans… l’arnaque !

Ma musique chiptune : https://soundcloud.com/garvalf

flype

J’avais envoyé un mail au créateur – via le KS – comme çà par curiosité. J’ai enfin une réponse que je vous partage :

Hello,

No I didn’t informed in a community. Probably I better did since there are some users flaming about it.
        Petro was the last CEO of Amiga. The last project was the Amiga Walker but it never released. He still has the working prototype and all the building schemes. I was hoping to do something with it since I don’t want an investor to buy it and lock it up for the next 20 years and to resell the device again.
        I was hoping to start an Arduino like project but with the Amiga hardware.

There are also other projects running like “Amiga Reloaded” where I wasn’t aware from. The nice thing is thanks to this I learn to know those things.

Probably this kickstarter will fail but at least i brought up Amiga once again 🙂

Bref, rien de sérieux. Le mec il est même pas au courant que Jens travaille sur l’Amiga Reloaded. Mais merci à lui de m’avoir répondu.

A600 Rev 1.5 + Vampire 600 V2-128.
        A1200 Rev 1D4 + Blizzard 1230 III/50Mhz + 68882 + 256MB @ 50ns.

2 sujets de 16 à 17 (sur un total de 17)

• Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Forums AmigaOS, MorphOS et AROS Matériel Projet Kickstarter : Reproduire l'Amiga Classic

Amiga Impact